Position Title: Rigger
Name: Bo Go III Productions Inc.
Min Experience: 2 Years preferred
Job Type: Contract **
3D CG production based in Halifax, Nova Scotia seeks a talented and
experienced rigger to join our growing team. Strong working knowledge of
Maya required. Studio environment is fast-paced and committed to
creating high quality animation. Candidates should thrive as part of a
team and take direction well.
- Rig characters as assigned by Lead Rigger.
- Complete assigned rigging tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure all working files are efficiently organized.
- Follow Lead Rigger’s directions, ensuring rigs created are accurate
- We prefer artists that have 2 or more years of professional experience working with Maya or other professional animation software, though all talented artists are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to rig different styles of characters using deformable and
- A thorough understanding of constraints and hierarchal constraints.
- A good understanding of forward and inverse kinematics relationships
- Ability to use expressions effetely.
- Knowledge of television production pipeline.
- Capable of working independently as a self-motivated person with time
- Ability to set an example for all team members by regularly
demonstrating strong work ethics, quality of work, teamwork, motivation,
and solid leadership.
This opportunity is located in Halifax, Nova Scotia and requires
relocating to this city for the duration of the term.
Thank you in advance for your application! Due to the high volume of
applications, we only contact those applicants who are short-listed for
TO APPLY: Please send CV with online demo reel and shot breakdown list
as well as a sample of a skinned character (Maya files only) to the
Attention: Colleen McGrath
Latest Stories at www.canadiananimationresources.ca - Here's what I've been posting over on the new site: - Pitch This! in Ottawa - OIAF entry dealine approaching - Short animation: Charged - VanAr...
9 years ago