Longtail Studios, in Quebec City, is looking for a 3D Modeller/Texture Artist.
- Model characters in high polygon, low polygon and in game resolutions.
- Create textures maps
- BA desired , 2 years experience in the videogame industry, and at least 1 shipped title.
- Attention to high quality anatomical detail
- Strong traditional art skills
- Solid understanding of art fundamentals to include color theory, light, shade and form
- Can work in a variety of styles.
- Highly experienced in 3d max.
- An understanding of computer graphic fundamentals and video game art production pipelines
- An understanding of Photoshop and programs such as Zbrush or Mudbox
- Experience in several aspects of videogame art production to include concept work, modeling, texturing, and shading.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines
- An understanding of rigging and animation principles.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function
- A collaborative work ethic
- Must currently be a resident of Canada
- Cover letter
- Current CV / Resume
- Samples of your work that show your ability to create texture maps using Photoshop
- Samples of your work that show the model wireframes associated with this same work
- Samples of your 3D models at in game polygon resolutions (low poly) along with higher resolution models (high poly) created in Zbrush or Mudbox for normal mapping
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB|