About the Job
JOIN THE AWARD-WINNING WEBKINZ TEAM!
Ganz’ Webkinz has revolutionized the toy industry with its innovative and engaging combination of online and offline play. A true popular cultural icon, Webkinz has been featured on every major television network and was ranked number 2 on Google’s 2007 Zeitgeist list of most popular searches.
Now is your chance to join the creative team that has brought this vibrant world to life. Ganz is seeking a talented and motivated person with a proven love of online entertainment for the position of:
Your responsibilities will include:
· Designing, modeling, lighting and rendering 3D content.
· Work with a team of 2D artists and programmers.
· Complete quality work on time, to specification.
· Must have at least 3 years production experience.
· Must have an art background.
· Must have a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, balance, texture, and form.
· Must have solid conceptual and design skills.
· Must be proficient in 3D Studio Max, Maya or Softimage and Photoshop.
· Must have traditional illustration skills.
· Character animation skills is a bonus
Candidates must have an exceptional, professional level DVD, CD or online demo reel to be considered for an interview.
Interested candidates must email their resume and online portfolios to email@example.com . Applications submitted without an online portfolio will not be considered.
Please check out our website www.webkinz.com.